Did you know…You Tube is the second largest search engine after Google.
According to tech giants, Cisco, video accounted for 73 per cent of internet traffic in 2016, and that proportion is predicted to reach 82 per cent by 2021.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if you fast-forward five years and most of the content that people see on Facebook and are sharing on a day-to-day basis is video.” Mark Zuckerberg
Why do I need video on my website?
Our attention spans are shrinking. Video enables a business to get across its message in an engaging manner. It allows more information to be communicated succinctly.
And Google loves video. By producing an informative, entertaining video you can:
- Drive organic traffic to your site.
- Increases click-throughs.
- Build meaningful connections with your customers.
- Improve relationships and loyalty.
That’s why we want to be able to help your business afford video production.
What should my video talk about?
Here are some ideas to get you thinking.
Videos for websites:
- Want to encourage people to visit your hotel or pub? Video looks so much better than a few internal photographs.
- Receive excellent feedback and comments from your clients – why not film your testimonials? It’s much more personal, and believeable.
- Find people struggle to use your product? An easy to understand How To Video will help it to come alive.
- Many facets to your company? Condense them into one fast paced, fun video.
- Holding an event? Let us film it for you to encourage more people to attend next time.
Videos for Email Marketing:
Are you regularly sending out emails to clients or customers? Find they’re opening them but not engaging? It’s so much easier for people to watch a quick one minute video, than read a page of text. What about a video showing off your Product of the Month, an exclusive reveal of something you’re working on or a Behind the Scenes expose? Or you could bring an Event Invitation to life.
Videos for Social Media
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter love video. It’s the best way to get your posts seen by your followers and the ideal format in which to advertise your business. It’s also incredibly shareable – and that’s what you want – your customers recommending you to their friends and family. There’s no better or more trustworthy selling technique.
And what about Live Video? The number one way to crack the new Facebook algorithm. We can help.
Still not convinced video production will work for you…
Firstly, take a look at our video portfolio to see some examples of how we’ve helped businesses like yours to shine online.
If you’re at all worried about how and where to use your video, don’t be. We’ll be able to tell you the technical needs behind maximising the effectiveness of your new venture into video. And we’re happy to help with all forms of marketing, always including a good old fashioned creative brainstorm to help you on the way.
How much will it cost me?
Any video we produce is bespoke and therefore our pricing is bespoke. But to give you an idea we charge:
£300 for a full filming day
£250 for a full edit day
£200 for a full planning or script writing day
However, you may only need a couple of hours of filming, or less time spent editing. We only ever charge you for the exact time your video production takes.
Our time and effort can be placed into one single, longer video for your website, or a batch of much shorter social media-friendly videos for you to publish over a period of time. Or a combination of the two.
Plus we can combine your video production with extra bolt-on services including digital marketing, copywriting, blogging, proofreading, social media strategy and media relations. The whole package.
How does the video production process work:
- After an initial meeting to discuss requirements and ideas, we will produce a written Script for you to amend and approve before any filming begins. (Or a Filming Schedule if we are covering an event).
- Once we have agreed on a script, the actual filming process can take anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day – depending on video length.
- As part of the filming day, we may want to interview you – but there’s no absolute requirement if you’re camera shy. There are other ways of showing what your business can do.
- We will then edit your video into a “Rough Cut” or draft version for you to comment on.
- We will then go away and incorporate your ideas and amends to produce a Final Copy of your video.
- This final video will be sent to you as a complete file, free for you to use wherever and however many times you would like. And if you need any advice with this, we are happy to help.
If you think you would like to start the process, or simply begin a conversation about whether a video would suit your business, please just get in touch.