Choosing to use iPhone technology for our video production means we can produce films up to two minutes in length for websites and social media feeds much more cost-effectively than you would imagine.
Our time and effort can be placed into one single, longer video for your website, or a batch of much shorter social media-friendly videos for you to publish over a period of time.
Hyde Media’s background in BBC and ITV production ensures we understand the right shot, excellent script writing and the power of a good story told well. Despite the reasonable price, your video will still look professional and attractive for your audience or customers.
All of the below can be combined with extra bolt-on services including digital marketing, copywriting, proofreading, social media strategy and media relations.
Here’s how we do it:
- After an initial meeting to discuss requirements and ideas, we will produce a written script for you to amend and approve before any filming begins.
- Once we have agreed on a script, the actual filming process can take anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day – depending on video length.
- As part of the filming day, we may want to interview you – but there’s no absolute requirement if you’re camera shy. There are other ways of showing what your business can do.
- We allow two days to edit your film, including one free re-edit after you’ve viewed a draft version.
- Once you are happy, we will send the video to you as a complete file, free for you to use wherever and however many times you would like. And if you need any advice with this, we are happy to help.
- This entire process can often be done for less than £500 depending on your requirements and can often result in more than one video.
If you think you would like to start the process, or simply begin a conversation about whether a video would suit your business, please just get in touch.
We will respond as soon as we can. We are happy to give estimates and quotes for free.